David S. Henshaw is a Shareholder with Henshaw & Henry, PC, where he leads the litigation for the firm. David’s practice focuses on all aspects of litigation, including mediation, arbitration, administrative proceeding, and trials. He has served as counsel for businesses such as technology companies, restaurants, care facilities, construction companies, as well as individuals.
David attended California State University, Fullerton, where he obtained a Bachelors of Arts in Economics. He obtained a Master of Business Administration from Indiana University, Kelley School of Business. He has worked for organizations such as AT&T and Marcus & Millichap.
David attended law school at University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law, graduating With Distinction, and with a Certificate in International Legal Studies. At McGeorge, David was a staff writer for the Pacific McGeorge Global Business & Development Law Journal writing on potential estimated benefits of international trade on the environment in Brazil. Following his first year of law school, he interned for Judge Robert O’Farrell at the Superior Court of California, County of Monterey.
David is admitted to all courts in the State of California, all Federal District Courts (Northern, Central, Southern, and Eastern) in California, and the United States Court of Appeals.
In his spare time, David enjoys spending time with his wife and young son. He also enjoys playing hockey, softball, and golf.
• JD – University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law, With Honors, Certificate in International Legal Studies
• MBA – Indiana University, Kelley School of Business
• BA, Economics – California State University, Fullerton
ADMISSION TO PRACTICE
• All Courts in California State Court
• United States District Court, Northern District of California
• United States District Court, Eastern District of California
• United States District Court, Central District of California
• United States District Court, Southern District of California
• United States Court of Appeal for the Ninth Circuit
• Mariano v. Villa, 2017 U.S. Dist. LEXIS 95116
• Ramos v. Ramos, 2017 U.S. App. LEXIS 9449, 2016 U.S. Dist. LEXIS 19948
• Shahedi v. Trimble, 2015 Cal.App.Unpub. LEXIS 2136
• Gillion v. Saini, 2015 Bankr. LEXIS 302
• Rafsanjani v. Malihi, 2014 Bankr. LEXIS 287
• In re: Nguyen, 2012 Bankr. LEXIS 5078
• Song v. Lee (In re Lee), 2015 Bankr. LEXIS 2130