Ji W. Kim is an Associate Attorney with Henshaw & Henry, PC, where he focuses on both civil litigation and probate litigation cases for the firm. Ji is mainly focused on business litigation and represents both plaintiffs and defendants in a broad range of claims including: business torts, commercial collections, breach of contract, general business and corporate litigation, corporate bankruptcy and employment litigation.
Ji obtained a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration at Chapman University. Utilizing his knowledge of business administration, Ji decided to return to the Bay Area to attend law school at University of California, Hastings College of the Law to focus on topics of business and corporate law. At UC Hastings, Ji was involved in various student led organizations:
Executive Articles Editor of the Hastings Science and Technology Law Journal; Student Editor of the Hastings Business Law Journal; External Vice President of the Korean American Law Students Association; and Volunteer tax preparer and reviewer with the IRS Volunteer Income Tax Assistance program.
Ji has obtained a wide range of experience in various practices of law, including, international law, corporate law, real estate law, intellectual property law, but decided to practice civil litigation after developing a passion for representing the interest of clients effectively and efficiently.
• University of California, Hastings College of the Law Juris Doctorate, Certificate in International Law
• Chapman University, Bachelor of Science, Business Administration, International Business
• State Bar of California, Admitted to practice in all California State Courts
• United States District Court, Northern District of California & Southern District of California
• Korean American Bar Association of Northern California
• Playing sports, especially basketball and golf
• Deep sea and freshwater fishing
• Exploring the great outdoors
• Conversational Korean