Negine Mansour Sewitsky is an associate attorney with Henshaw & Henry, PC, where she focuses on civil litigation and probate litigation. Negine enjoys working with clients to protect their interests and achieve their goals.
Negine attended Holy Names University in Oakland, California, where she obtained a Bachelors of Arts in International Relations. While at Holy Names, Negine played four years of collegiate soccer.
Negine attended law school at Lewis and Clark Law School in Portland, Oregon. At Lewis and Clark, she graduated with a certificate in Federal Taxation. During law school, Negine worked as a law clerk for the Tax and Finance Section of the Oregon Department of Justice.
In her spare time, Negine enjoys spending time with her husband, and their Jack Russell Terrier, Harvey.
• JD: Lewis & Clark Law School, Certificate in Federal Taxation
• BA, International Relations: Holy Names University
ADMISSIONS TO PRACTICE
• California State Courts
• United States District Court, Northern District of California
• United States District Court, Central District of California
• United States Tax Court
• JDC’s Low-Income Taxpayer Clinic